A poor quality pillow cannot properly support the head during sleep, which generates discomfort and can even lead to neck and back pain. To circumvent this kind of problem, we suggest that you invest in a best high end pillow. Combining comfort and softness, this type of pillow has the sole objective of making you enjoy quality sleep.
If you want to experience it, we are going to present you some models that are among the best high-end pillows on the market, according to our experts and consumers.
|Product||high end pillow|
|Who is it for?||– people who want more comfort during sleep|
– For people who suffer from neck pain et Dorsal
|The inconvenients||- High price|
– Regular maintenance
|Our opinion||– Highly appreciated by consumers|
– Provides better head and neck support
– Worth trying
|The alternatives||Un high-end mattress|
Un mattress topper
For your comfort during sleep, here are some selections of best high end pillows that we have prepared for you. The choices were made according to the opinions of consumers and the recommendations of our experts in the field.
High-end pillow: an important piece of bedding to ensure quality sleep
In order to create a sleeping space favorable for sleep, it is essential to opt for quality bedding: pillows, mattress, cover, blanket, etc.
Although we generally give more interest to the choice of the mattress, the pillow also remains a significant part. Indeed, its role is to support the head, neck and shoulders while you sleep. In addition, it helps maintain the natural alignment of the spine during various changes of position during sleep.
Un high end pillow has been specially designed to perfectly meet all these requirements, which will offer you more comfort compared to a standard pillow.
- 【High Quality Hotel Pillows】BedStory Pillow 60×60 Set of 2 is filled with 1050g of ultra-fine…
- 【Best Support】Our pillows are ergonomically designed and can adjust the support according to your…
- 【Comfortable Breathable】 The pillows are made of soft and skin-friendly fabric, Breathable,…
The advantages and disadvantages of the high-end pillow
Created with quality materials, the high end pillows have many advantages.
To begin with, they have the merit of offering a incredibly sweet welcome which makes you completely comfortable during bedtime and enjoy quality sleep.
Premium pillows also provide a Tailor-made head and neck support. This is what makes them fight effectively against neck pain, but not only. As they also help the spine align properly, they can relieve or even prevent back pain.
Finally, a better high-end pillow guarantees a excellent health. Indeed, as we often hear, sleep ensures the body's recovery. Its benefits are many. It boosts the immune system, it restores energy, it improves brain capacity… To stay healthy, investing in top-of-the-range pillows then turns out to be a better idea.
The main disadvantage of high-end pillows is their rather high price.
In addition, to maintain their quality, they also require regular and very precise maintenance.
What Users Say About Premium Pillows
High-end pillows are sold at high prices on the market, which can be a barrier to purchase. However, if you are looking for comfort, tell yourself that the quality of the product is worth the price.
With perfect support at the neck level, the cushions remain soft and fluffy in contact with the head. Users say they feel like they're on clouds.
The different models of the best high-end pillow
Down and feather pillow
THEpillow Premium down and feather products typically consist of goose and duck down or feather.
It is distinguished by its extra soft and puffy feel, but also by its thermoregulatory action. When it's hot, it brings coolness and when it's cold, it brings warmth.
- Very soft and very soft, the Flat Pillow brings you comfort, all in lightness. Sleep with your head in a cloud!
- Flexible: the Soft Pillow is thin and therefore very flexible
- Square pillow: head, neck and shoulder support
Memory foam pillow
THEpillow memory foam is a type of pillow highly valued by consumers.
Very flexible and enveloping, the foam it contains changes shape to fit the contours of the skull and neck, once the head rests on it. Thanks to this property, it adapts to all morphologies as well as all sleeping positions, except lying on your stomach.
It is an ideal piece for people who often suffer from neck pain.
- 🛌【𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞 À 𝐌é𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞 𝐅𝐨 𝐫𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐬…
- 🎋【𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞】- Your memory foam bamboo pillow cover comes with a zipper,…
- 🥇𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠é𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐢 𝐪𝐮é 𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞】- The ZenPur pillow is…
A high-end latex pillow is characterized by its elasticity which provides fairly firm support. This reduces pressure points which relieves tension and neck pain.
For people who can't tolerate heat or who tend to feel hot while sleeping, this type of pillow is also the best choice. It is refreshing.
- 100% latex cushion with special micro-perforation that improves perspiration – anti-mite and hypoallergenic
- Pillow size 42 x 72 cm height 12 cm very comfortable and free of unpleasant odors
- Perforated soap model: recommended to avoid annoying neck pain during sleep. Do not expose to the sun – do not wash!
THEhigh-end synthetic pillow is filled with siliconized and hollow polyester fibres. We appreciate it a lot because of its lightness, its cozy reception similar to that of a down pillow and its hypoallergenic property. What's more, it does not deform under pressure which provides optimal support.
The models are varied in terms of volume and dimensions. It is therefore up to you to choose according to your needs. And in terms of price, they cost significantly less compared to other types of pillows.
- SET OF TWO FIRM PILLOWS: To be able to read or sleep together. The reinforced synthetic fiber filling…
- ANTI MITES: The ultra-soft microfiber cover is treated against Phytopure dust mites for a safe sleep…
- ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITIES: Eco Responsible, the recycled filling of these pillows contributes to an optimal…
Intended for people who suffer from chronic neck and/or back pain, thepillow high-end ergonomics has a particular design that makes it perfectly fit the shape of the head and neck.
Of course, the support can be firm, medium or soft. It's up to you to determine which one suits your body type and sleeping positions.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - this ergonomic neck pillow molds to the natural curvature of your head, neck, and…
- BAMBOO ACTIVATED CHARCOAL - Activated charcoal enriched memory foam obtained from bamboo helps…
- CUSTOM NECK SUPPORT – two different heights provide personalized neck support, maintaining…
Guide to choosing a best high-end pillow
As we have seen above, the filling of a high-end pillow can be made of natural or synthetic materials.
The natural materials that are down and feathers have the advantage of being extremely soft and airy. They fight against perspiration and absorb moisture. For hot summer nights, these premium natural pillows are perfect.
On the other hand, if you are prone to allergies, we advise you to opt for the high-end synthetic pillows. They are soft, light and above all hypoallergenic. However, for memory foam, you should know that it tends to retain heat.
Mediafixer premium latex pillows also has excellent ventilation. However, some people may be intolerant to this material.
The shape and size
Square or rectangle, which shape of pillow would be the most suitable? In answer to this question, we will tell you that the ideal would be the rectangular shape. This is also the opinion of many health professionals.
Being wider, the rectangular pillow provides a larger space to accommodate the head and the entire neck, which is not the case for the square pillow. This is a criterion to be favored especially for tall people and those who move frequently during sleep.
On the other hand, when you go to sit on the bed to rest, we advise you to use the pillow in square format. In this position, he can firmly hold the upper body and preserve the natural alignment of the spine.
The sleeping position
Although many do not pay too much attention to it, however, we would like to make it clear that the sleeping position is also an element to take into account when choosing the pillow. Indeed, to sleep well, it is necessary to ensure the good maintenance of the head and the neck. Here are our suggestions on this subject:
- For back sleepers: medium-firm pillows;
- For stomach sleepers: soft and preferably flat pillows;
- For side sleepers: firm, fluffier pillows able to fill the space between the neck and the mattress;
- For sleepers who often change positions during the night: shape memory pillows.
- Pollutant tests and balanced temperature: All our pillows have been certified by the oeko tex standard 100….
- Soft but stable filling and individual sleeping comfort: This pillow filling is made of fiber flakes…
- Multiple Nitrogen: This breathable pillow is low in harmful substances. A pillow that suits your bedroom well…
Maintenance and lifespan
It is clear that betting on a high-end pillow is also betting on quality. This is why this type of pillow costs more than a standard pillow.
But no matter what, when buying, one should always consider the maintenance and lifespan of the product to determine which one is best for you.
For maintenance, high-end pillows are generally easy to care for. The seller will tell you how to properly wash and dry them.
In terms of durability, the latex usually appears at the top of the list. The material is highly resistant which allows the pillows to keep their shape for years. Then come the memory foam pillows of form and synthetic pillows.
For feather and down pillows, experts claim that their lifespan can extend up to 10 years with proper maintenance.
To further optimize your sleep, it is also possible to combine your high-end pillows with a good mattress. The two will form the perfect combo to give you a peaceful and restorative sleep.
In addition, also try to adopt the right gestures that promote sleep, namely:
- avoiding screens once in bed;
- establish regular sleeping hours;
- avoiding alcoholic beverages and caffeine before bedtime;
- promote an atmosphere conducive to sleep: subdued light, calm and serene atmosphere, moderate temperature environment, good ventilation, etc.
What must be remembered is that a high end pillow is a key to good sleep. Not only does it provide unparalleled comfort, but also takes care of the back and spine. To make your choice, you can follow the guide that we have carefully established. But be careful, in case you suffer from neck pain or in the back that does not seem to subside, it is advisable to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
thank you for your comeback
How can we improve the article?