[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Back pain is sometimes disabling, worrying, frustrating. Having back pain also means sacrificing several leisure and sports activities. We wonder if our low back pain will affect our independence in the future. The fear of chronic pain constantly stalks us. What if my condition worsens? What if I had to be infiltrated, or even worse, operated on? What if I had to quit my favorite sport forever? What if, what if….As long as questions are on your mind!
My name is Anas Boukas and I am Canadian physical therapist (physiotherapist). people with back pain, I only see this everyday. The problem is that patients consult only when the pain becomes intolerable and limits daily activities. Often it's because they don't have what it takes to prevent their condition from getting worse. But why?
“I tried to consult on the Internet, but I didn't understand anything on the medical sites! »
“I tried exercises found on Youtube, but found that they weren't suitable for my situation.”
“The sites I looked at were just selling devices and gadgets that were supposed to cure my back pain instantly!”
“I looked at some forums, but I was so scared of what I saw that I preferred not to do anything!”[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”4523″ img_size=”full” alignment= "center"][vc_column_text]
Here are some reasons why you don't take good care of your back. The problem is that inaction and rest almost never cure low back pain, quite the contrary! Seeing this procrastination affect the condition of my patients, I decided to join forces with other health professionals to develop this site. For people like you. People with back pain, but not sure where to start. So that you can be educated the same way we would in the clinic with our patients. If it can prevent a consultation, so much the better! Otherwise, you will be better equipped during your next consultation, which will make your therapist's job easier.
An educated person greatly increases their chances of recovery. A proactive person reduces their chances of injury recurrence. A person with strong social support can more easily overcome the hardships of back pain.
Guess what ? You will find on this site everything you need to heal your back, and live the fulfilled life you deserve!
A special mention to all our collaborators and our team of health professionals
- Eric Bouthier, physiotherapist and site manager Understanding Your Back
- Frédéric Barbe, massage therapist
- Marine Bosc, from Eqilibreandco
- Valentine Hallier, physiotherapist
- Julie Cantournet, physiotherapist
- Lorraine Vaccaro, physiotherapist
- Roman White, physiotherapist and co-founder of Physioplace
- Ornella galvani, patient with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
- Dr. Imane Boukas, dental surgeon
- David ferreira, osteopath and founder of Structuralosteo
- Catherine Tardella, psychologist
- Antoine Touati, from “Neuroxtrain”
- Nathan Fréchaud, of “Neuroxtrain”
- Yvan Campbell, from “Moving to Overcome Pain”
- Andrée-Anne Ouellet, from “Rehabilitation Solution”
- Jérôme Politi, from “Natural Mobility”
- Arnaud Pinchant, physiotherapist from PEP'S network
- Anne-Helene Goualou, physiotherapist from PEP'S network
- Matthieu Vigé, from “MVP-Golf”
- Louis Marcel, physiotherapy student
- BRAIN EFFECT
- Arotoky R, medical student
- Esperance Essou, doctor
- Ngama Ilundu, medical student
- Angelique Mangumbu, physiotherapist
- Dr. Ibtissama Boukas, Family doctor