Low back pain affects more than 80% of the world's population. If you are reading these lines, you are probably part of this statistic. The problem is that the majority of people adopt the wrong strategies to treat their condition. This causes the pain to become chronic… and therefore more complex to cure! If you use a lumbar corset, if you go to see a therapist who spends his time giving you ultrasound and electric currents, if your doctor has prescribed rest from the outset associated with opioids or muscle relaxants, if you do not exercises to relieve your symptoms, YOU ARE WRONG!!!
Back pain can be treated! And I'm going to show you the method that has allowed me to help more than 15 clients around the world to better understand their condition, relieve their symptoms and regain confidence in their back![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/ vc_row][/vc_section][vc_section][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”This ebook is for you if:” font_container=”tag:h000|font_size:3px|text_align:left|color:%28|line_height :23444444px” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- You have already inquired on several Internet sites, but the information was too vague or complex, and made you more confused (e) than anything else!
- You are looking for information in French then the majority of quality sites are written in English!
- You want to understand where your back pain comes from and thus be more educated about your health!
- You want to know the alternatives that exist to put an end to your back problem!
- You want to know easy-to-integrate tips to reduce your pain quickly!
- You want to benefit from a structured and simplified approach to treating your back problems!
- You want to do something today so that your condition does not get worse in the future!
- You have already tried several things to improve your pain, and are looking for something new that could help you!
- You hesitate to consult because you don't want to waste time and money!
- You want to benefit from advice from a health professional (and not from a “pseudo expert”)!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Why trust me with your back health? » font_container= »tag:h3|font_size:28px|text_align:left|color:%23444444|line_height:40px » use_theme_fonts= »yes »][vc_column_text]My name is Anas Boukas and I am a physiotherapist with a master's degree in the University of Montreal in Canada (the equivalent of a physiotherapist in France). Over the past few years, I have been able to work with over 15 clients with back problems. I started my career in Canada and then spent a few years in Qatar for a cultural experience (well, okay, you have to admit that you earn a good living when you work in the richest country in the world!). However, despite the different infrastructures, lifestyles and cultures, some things never change; the vast majority of the population lives with lower back pain which affects the quality of life.
The problem is that when my clients come to see me for their back problem, they already have long-standing pain. However, it must be understood that the longer you wait before consulting, the more the condition becomes complex and difficult to treat.
"I thought it was going to go away on its own!"
“I tried to rest, but realized it made my symptoms worse!”
“I tried to do exercises found on the internet but it did me more harm than good!”
“I've been busy with work and haven't found time to consult!”
“I was afraid of wasting my time by going to see a therapist, and it must be said that my budget does not allow me to consult regularly!”
"I'm so much more stressed since I have back pain, and I had to resign myself to consulting at the risk of affecting my relationship with those I love!"
This is what my clients tell me when I ask them why they didn't consult sooner. And you, what is your reason? (Don't get me wrong, I'm sure your excuse is valid!) Since people are generally not educated about low back pain, they are reluctant to take care of themselves early, which leads to chronic pain and a bunch of other problems! Worse still: when we try to find information on the Internet, we become even more confused and fearful (how many times have I had to reassure a client that his back problem was not due to cancer!).
Seeing this procrastination affect the state of my clients, I then said to myself this: What if I developed a guide that would allow us to take care of ourselves from the first moments when the back hurts us, and this in comfort from his home? Why not share my expertise and experience with the community to provide concrete solutions related to back problems?
So I got to work and after several months of redactions, adjustments, corrections and revision (it's my perfectionist nature!), I can finally say that I am satisfied with the result. More importantly, I'm confident that this guide will help you better understand your problem and provide custom solutions. end of reading this ebook you will be able to: “font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:28px|text_align:left|color:%23444444|line_height:40px” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- To identify the history of your back problems identifying the duration and cause of your symptoms.
- Establish the impact of your back pain on your daily life and the activities you had to sacrifice.
- fix specific, measurable, realistic and defined objectives to finally take charge of your condition and put an end to your back problems.
- Better understand your pain through a complete subjective examination.
- Understand the link between pain that sometimes radiates to the leg and your lumbar condition from an anatomical point of view.
- Identify the elements that aggravate and relieve your symptoms, then make the connection with your spine.
- Understand why pain can radiate in the legs.
- Differentiate between herniated disc, sciatica, facet syndrome, and several possible diagnoses related to your back pain.
- Identify the movements that are bad for YOUR back, as well as the preferential direction allowing reducing your symptoms.
- Find some tips to correct your posture which will have a concrete and immediate impact on your level of pain.
- Understand the concept of centralization of pain which will allow you to have fewer symptoms in your legs.
- Identify YOUR muscle imbalances responsible for YOUR back pain through concrete postures and exercises.
- Identify factors other than physical explaining why your back pain persists over time.
- Find some natural ways to desensitize your nervous system to reduce muscle tension, pain and stress.
- Explain the link between your lack of sleep and your back problems.
- Find the good sleeping positions to sleep better at night.
- Find the good mattress and pillow to improve your nights sleep.
- Know the foods that can decrease inflammation and potentially help your back.
- Identify symptoms requiring EMERGENCY medical intervention.
- Apply multiple self-treatment techniques that can relieve your symptoms IMMEDIATELY.
- Recruit your stabilizing muscles to protect your back.
- Know the benefits of cardiovascular exercises to treat your low back pain.
- Make pool exercises as an alternative to conventional treatment.
- Use a tennis ball to reduce muscle tension.
- Use the famous McKenzie technique.
- Decrease your symptoms in the leg (numbness, tingling, pain) thanks to the neural mobilization.
- Improve your posture and work your stabilizing muscles thanks to the Swiss ball.
- Have a basic understanding of the medication related to low back pain.
- Know the natural alternatives to drugs when you have back pain.
- Determine when to use injections to relieve your symptoms.
- Determine when to consider the surgery to treat your back pain.
- Make basic exercises which will be beneficial for your back while remaining safe.
- Determine when it is best to consult a professional (and which one to choose!).
- Find the motivation and different ways to be accountable so you don't give up!
[/ vc_column_text] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row] [/ vc_section]